NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 7 juin 2017

2) Michael green eyes

2) Michael green eyes

What you are beautiful bordel !!!!!!!!

but

You do not miss being
wild
On horseback
on a motorcycle
Free air
Even to new york ??

gloomy

I missed you you see

Yes I had a day of shit

But usually it's david jude law his photo that falls from the sky

But here, it's you
Even if I look at them all day
At 12h yes you touched me

I wonder how we got there ??
so far
And so close

In three and a half years we were one and the same person

And wearing the same person around us

But we did not care
We were happy

Oh bordel

Even when you  me miss bad moon
All you need

I do not really know what happened for none of us to be happy since we

But know that with nothing or suit
shorts
sport
Black leather jacket
You are always as
how to say

My atomic bomb

I do not even know my first name !!!

But I am reminded of
from US
that's it that's all
Go to draw
My heart packed new york

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *