NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 4 juin 2017

E.MCgregor Hugh Jackman Jude Law in them ??

E.MCgregor Hugh Jackman Jude Law in them ??

Yes I lost confidence
Because I am like the singer Adèle
Round with shape
But I will love her clothes !!
One day I can I am on
I love her wardrobe
She is adele class

short
His messes
Sort with ephemeral
gift wrap
Beautiful outside
But empty inside

and especially
The thinness
And young
Look at mcgregor
It only turns with young and lean in addition

Out with a ??
Yes kitten
I'm sure and certain
Because I was like her before

And my accident made me
a woman
And not a thinness
And I have a brain
Even if I know their inclination
Especially to the archangel

I know very well
ephemeral
And we return to the fold
But one I put him out of the fold
mine

I am like that
natural
frank
beautiful
magnetic

This is me

To take or leave

But for one it is left

I'm sorry I leave you
I am in full drawing trip
kisses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *