NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 9 juin 2017

My birthday in HIBERNATUS

My birthday in HIBERNATUS

why not

  and yes

I do not see why monsieur cheeks to anti pain
cryotherapy
then me too

The worst or the best
The best it is in bordeaux

And I have an escuse to tease colette that day

and

Anti headache at less than 50 euros I take

Must run in the cold

why not
Here out here 30 to 40 degrees it depends on the days

Then in the cold gives me considered
Especially I will do anything
To relieve my headaches

Then try once
Yes yes I like played in the cold me too !!!
Kid I am and I will stay !! see you later...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *