NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 7 juin 2017

Spotted me I'm there all the time !!

Spotted me I'm there all the time !!

that's crazy
when I think of it
On one side or the other

Then explanation

Right mcgregor

I look instagram the cat bicolor I'm a fan
And well it is said to mcgregor

I draw on the left

Hugh jackman

We can not believe it
Me no more besides

But another believes that it is him

And it's the brothel

finally

I draw well the one and the other
Right and left

But when i draw too hugh jackman
Mcgregor possessif his anger from home gives me headache

And yet my heart is well in one of its three there

But there is jude law

Where there was a vacation nearby

But he treated me well
respectfully
From france to london as from london
in France

But I'm alone
Without love to give physically
since when??

Since a fucking word SILENCE

AND I am of the sign of the cancer of July

love
Venus love
family

I am like this
Wild shy
But loving
When you give it to me
I make it
Even the slightest affection mark of 12H and 14h French time for one, on his profile
30 years for the other
Which tells me zbsolument nothing more since its lost desert without gasoline
There are strong 3 years intimately
Still 3

I'm fed up

I'm a heart to take

must be
funny
attentive
natural
strong
Eyes to melt me
tender
and especially

humor

I love it and I melt like snow

Shit my last sentimental story written in addition to video
It's finished in SILENCE of this word shit

And I am at the shrink as my next Monday
Because Saturday spain san sebastian
I just love it
I will come back here Sunday to dax

But shit my heart is alone like many people

But I can not compete against thinness
dresses
The perfect girls

Me that follows so natural
Tender loving
In short everyone does not care
good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *