NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 8 juin 2017

To my dark man

To my dark man

gloomy
who is it ??

before I go

It is the one I wanted
And that destiny to
Not in silence
me
not him

He was dark
he is

In life it is always
But I do not have it
It is the one I wanted

Where all the history of the world passes in his eyes
Of a dark beauty
incomparable

He is the love the grace the faith
Where my heart beats from him

Yes i search

But what killed us
it is his
how to say
Be a high roller
To have wife
the women
To be rich

Rich of nothing

Because it has all but one
me

And that's what makes us both unhappy
Because I no longer have it either


Yes I find it in other

But it is ephemeral
compared to others
  His trace to him

Is eternal

And will always be
in my heart

It is he
As well as for me
since ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *