NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 septembre 2019

3 - 3 michael



it is not between him and me my anger

but that's life

a man of such class
of such intelligence
of such strength
such beauty
such voice

he subbeats seizures of madam

if it's not hawaii she had foot
he dives

the reflex it is a sport of high level

she has no thought given her age

well, no, you just need the electric scooter

she if she smashes a passer-by

he will take
because she does not lead madam

and when we are received by the Queen or the Australian Government

a little class please
it's your husband anyway

well no

I have in return messages of desolation on her
and on him his sorrows

I do not need to spend my nights
to put his fans back on him
really more ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *