NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 19 septembre 2019

2-2your capital suite of light

your capital suite of light

in love I was destroyed twice

by a light
and by one of the most powerful animals in the world

but I am a copyist
a thief
of innate powers

the wolf in question is a black wolf with red eyes
the opposite one of mine
the white wolf

but the white wolf has a peculiarity
he communicates with the others from the land of fire air etc

and I had borrowed there a phoenix that also the most beautiful in the world to reborn

houdini of the air had blackened me at the wrong moment of anger

anyway next

my son spirit of love the kindness embodied
a real marshmallow of tenderness

unless you touch a hair of an animal

ba yes it's my son

and I am malice
the apparatus in the washing machine,
the contenaries forgotten by accident
the car that does not start
the paintings
the trembling in a house
in short I pass all that belongs to malice

I'm avenging myself like that
at least I try

it's not mean
except for my son

and the distance yes all that distance I had the fear of my life
 I had decided to confuse his trucks between Japan and the unified states

I was almost going to quench my revenge

but then not at all

you know three divine lights in power
together?????

it is the astral doubling in addition to the soul
God's voice in person
the fire of God before you

and by unconscious fear
my son is split and countered me

but I will never hurt my love of heart

but will you say that to my son

and the Gabriel
ejected me from australia
 
I can not even go even at a distance
 
 and the wolf was able to sing without a small incident of mischief
even a small
he codified me for life

and there you see your son with his wings
worthy of houdini beauty
of phenix power
and invincible protector of any animal race

here is the millennial beauty of my son
of the papacy
and the firebird
what it is !!!

mas I love to die my black wolf
but it's my son
and the orders of my son Gabriel
none in the world
will not counter it

not even me

this is my life, that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *