NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 20 septembre 2019

me jude law and his theater

me jude law and his theater

You want to know
look through my eyes
what i lived with jude law is unthinkable unimaginable
but true
and I will kill to recommence
but I do not have the hubs to pay for the theater anymore
but believe me I understand the jealousy of RDJ for life against him
so let's go??
uk londre performance anna christie

as usual I get my hands in my pocket and I do not know anything

and the story is a dad a prostitute in redemption for love of a young sailor jude law

and I'm a witness
the only thing is the sea

but I asked people subscribers to those who come like
 me and all without knowing the same words the same story

 
we can not see god
the god we believe to see it is a burning bush in the cinema!

the little I make you feel incredible

all of different language french french other english chinese

the daddy of the prostitute made me think of Hercules Poirot
 I do not know we will call him Hercules Poirot

I even asked him

here is his answer

it is not anna christie that you see to see
but jude law
every representation revolves around jude law and we with
we are with him or not
where we go
yes with him is the real life
 
 oh it's hercule poirot who tells me to help

and between the scenes there is a lady who repairs everything

what I saw myself a hercules clinging to a perpendicular bed
and a jude the worthy samson of the bible
an unimaginable strength

but the famous scene here it is
Even if I had to die my last word is to ask jude 
to talk to god for me a little place in paradise please ??? I assure you I will do it
 
you have the prostitute who is ready to kill himself for love to jude 
in his arms and ask him for forgiveness
because she confesses to him that since she has stopped everything for him

and you have the sky that opens
all the people light up
the soul of jude's eyes lights up

we're going to drink it's say we wait
a hombre goes down
and it's like you hear

speak my child
 
 
and jude asks him

can she receive your pardon ??

and if you have the slightest sin at fault to expiate and you have not been confessing
at this second you fear you cry all the tear of your body

oh shit god speak to an english
and not to me? Do you pray to him with a look God goes down to answer him ??

so just after the only strength that remained of 
my legs is the church and after I realized that it is that of saint jude

there I come I kneel before the priest
of trembling cold

he thought that I was attacked he was ready to give me
Scotland Yard
 
 
if it was necessary
blanket tea little cake I had it all
even the msese

the only words that I can get out of my trembling teeth
God is
 Londoner

that's what is jude law at the theater

people who do not know each other we felt the same thing
and believe me I investigated
It is not possible
where does it come from?

I know of my friendship with him that 
I am the only one in the world to know that it 
arranges a small miracle as on television david the fact !!!
but this ?? god converses to judelaw
like that quiet

my God

RDJ never refrained from it, but serious for him to have abandoned it for sherlock

but when I was told it's jude law chosen for the young pope

you know where I was ?? at the church of dax to say

thank you my god for talking to david
it deserves to be what you are

goodness...

here is my life with jude law at the theater
I wish you with all my heart to live what we lived
the unthinkable is possible
even on a white plate of porcelain in his hands ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *