NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 22 septembre 2019

To my Frankenstein Monster

To my Frankenstein Monster

I want to rectify my story
Frankenstein is not my quasimodo

so here is my story with Frankenstein

london i was bored
I had to wait for my driver
and then I see his poster
why not

you know the devil's temptation
not the temptation to buy a shoe
put the real temptation
where you spend a normal day
angelic or boring and then vlan
 
 
I did not even know who he was
he passes quiet next to me
and tells me
Hello
in French
and not in English
how is this monster that I am French and not English ???

and there unthinkable the unthinkable

tie me my god

he is handsome
it's not possible
it does not exist

yes it exists
and there you do not know the time it is
neither the place
nor your own name

of an angel you are the desire
alone
he fires what you are
it's not possible

I had trouble getting over
by returning to France
I searched
I even made it uglier with my hands
and he was even more handsome
my god hold me

i unleashes passion
fire
desire
all that is forbidden on this earth

and when I knew that his blood is the purity of the protection of the queen
 herself from England

it could not be another
a pure 007

my traveling fantasy of my dreams of my books

he said hello
in French

he has the eyes of the eyes of the cat with the green eyes 
dans son miroir de l'âme
suddenly 
that opens the door of the hell of desire

and the you say
yet I am not a practicing Christian
but here is my story
My God in his presence forget me ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *