NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 21 septembre 2019

michael you got crazy ??

michael you got crazy ??

it's not to me that you do wrong
but to your wife
less than it suits you
as usual

it's not because your guigniole is your pupil
that must make me jealous
I'm not jealous ever
except one person in the world
yannick
Why??
he has what I lost
found
lost again
true love
passion
life
I have already said it

I am abitute to a great master
the earth and even beyond love it
until the good god

I know how to share
but the words
the acts
you can still believe it
but the person you love
is not anymore
to light up
to look at you
have you smiled
all the rest of your life
 
you are a repressed
I am ashamed of how I feel

after you go to confess in video
that you love your wife

speaking of woman
your toy to the most beautiful woman in the world
and he kept her in a cage to put her pregnant so she would not save her
and him
fuck everything that moves ??

when you do your analysis in new york
do not be surprised
he does not wash
like brad pitt
he likes the stench
and use you
and you do not see anything

I'm sure you like it

friendship is precious
but the real
but that you will never know

that you are not well I would

but go green light that
escuse me I'm better than that in return for you
you my twin kid
who will never grow up
because he does not have his whim,
me....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *