NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 septembre 2019

to my daughter clemency


my heart

tell you it's not your fault
it's mine and your father
I started to have more money to be from the same country as you

to protect you

I thought he would do it
in short, it's between him and me

I know why he does not have the balls
to come back
 
 
short my baby

you're not that strong
except
inside dev you

make his eyes your strength

draws differently

with wings
with an angel with god
with light

make his eyes
your spirit

a brand a clothing design
 
 make his eyes your blood

imagine that they are on the water like a log
take a stone

and make them flow

my baby i'm proud of you i love you so much
too much sometimes
but I love you

that your father is running away
dont be

be roof even
 

be yourself
my english forgiveness

my daughter like the song
you are a rose
and the rose sleeps
and reborn in the spring
but the rose has thorns
then show them

you are worthy of your father of light

you are...

the most beautiful rose in the world ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *