NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 septembre 2019

yes of 3 ewan mcgregor

but he's won a one year

small reminder
first kiss
first emotion

in short, I left him
I did not know anything about life
not even a kisses

and he promises me the wedding

I quit it out of fear and my dad anyway was there picking me up
bring me back
short

but he knows how to run
call
to take the plane no ??

not once

for him

I am dead and buried

we do not leave ewan mcgregor

so not in 20 years a sign

so I think ditto he died in min heart
 
not once
except
20 years later

thank you mom I'm not crazy
here is a redhead
my mother is here
he did not slump
come back to the restaurant

touches me the nose of his face
I see his tongue again
he wants to kiss me
and give up
???
this bastard gives up ??

where are his clan tribe brothel clan

and he runs yes
reverse

I ran up and down convent garden
never found

a living dead

whorehouse

he knows how to run

but the problem with the Polish woman eunuch
I am scared

but it did not happen with us two
 
 
 
and Welsh people do not want to hear reason
and fight to the end
and I will fight
 
 
 
 
 I wanted with drsleep

give him change his piece

but I found the film well
but him
no more first class than I know

but an actor lover in kindergarten who starts
 
 
in short, I still hesitate
between his mask and his sword of light

but trust me

he will not have a hair dry on him at all

I am from without galoise me

where is his clan chief's troppes ??

I do not know

but my pure blood from Wales is here

no more him at all from scottish

in short, that's all
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *