NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 19 septembre 2019

Why RDJ is allergic to Jude Law ??

Why RDJ is allergic to Jude Law ??

I'll tell you
because it's my fault
somehow

I never had the honor to see rdj
but on the net
in chat 2 times

and the second time it was on jude

I advised against going to see him

rdj did not listen to me

You have to know that Jude Law is like Mr. Jean Marais

great master of what does not exist
but you are scared
madness
love
the papal
the virginity
God

and so on

me for example david made me believe that I'm a daisy

and believe me I still look at myself thinking I'm with petals

david is the light of the sky

and it was just before henry 5
 
 
rdj came out
in tatters

dismembered
jealousy

was reading and this way still on his face

it was with the subject
a prostitute in redemption
can she be loved ??

jude is the unthinkable
from what we do not see
but exists

and since rdj broke the bond of friendship between them

that's why I launched on the net this morning

watson uk with sherlock usa

and it works

in your messages

the future will tell

let's hope so

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *