NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 septembre 2019

Lord by sport



I ask for compensation
 to strut it pavane
to take himself for a lord he does

but you have to be Scottish
be Australian
and not both
One day

and he chose Australian

Lord
wash my shame
of the birthday of the holy queen

his empathy to make wealth on himself
forbidden him

for him to understand that true wealth

it is that of prayer to you lord

thank you my god for being both everywhere and seeing
me your poor beggar crying my beauty in ruins
asking in return for the victory of my blood
and see me thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *