NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 septembre 2019

my desire represents yannick bisson



not bad
but in good

yannick we met between canada and france
and i have a good memory he was already with his future wife

he spoke to me like the sun
the star of his night

but what is beautiful

in life she is silple

but when he needs her for a prize to win

she is the blue fairy
I assure you
raysonnante of his love for yannick

I twice lost the true love

the first because I did not want to be ashamed in his eyes that
 I did not know anything about life
not even a kisses

and the second

the reincarnation of the beauty of Venus
Helen of 3 troy

but in this life this a man

but impossible to talk to him
in front of words
not pteified but honored in front of so much beauty
at each step of him
I say how
moved whoever is with me in the same street of london
even though I never managed to tell him

but the taxi yes

I took a hundred to bring him back alive

even years after some remember me
and tell me
they are warm English

Welcome lady at home ..
home..
Yes, at my home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *