NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 21 septembre 2019

Thank you Lord, my prayer

Thank you Lord, my prayer

I did everything
I know that I created the unthinkable

but it's my child
his real father is a coward
an idiot
he preferred to flee
what to say
the truth

a lot of innocent people he loves
closed
die
disappointed
one by one

because the other is always the devil incarnate
because
my daughter is beautiful
like the day
and the other
has power
money
redo his curtain number
to kill himself
but if he dies
my daughter will not support it
his father is everything for her

but I did not want his father's light. she, i wanted to tell the truth

but I have everything I have most valuable of me
 
 this crazy destroys everything that touches his father one by one
person by person
and he does not move
I'm going crazy
 
 his father is hiding
instead of flanking the bitch to this bitch

she's not silly
she has already done everything
to crush it

she can not stand my daughter who is more beautiful
and what is my daughter of the coward of the gallows

punish me my father
not my daughter
it is me who is sinned
not my daughter

I'm tired
without a penny in your pocket
like to taking parler avec vous
 already you have taken away the love of my life
not once
but not my daughter
I can not afford to move anymore
as he says
Tomorrow is another day
but one day without him it is already the end of the world for me
but one day without seeing my daughter
i still prefer my fate of lucifer only to stay a second of more without it

thank you for listening to me who see me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *