NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 21 septembre 2019

David book page 1

David book page 1

yes I am a director like my grandmother's wishes

and hear gordon's tears
it breaks my heart

I swore never to interfere sentimentally, t
but it was for his life to him

she his wife, crisis that it is not the has its 4 wills

she asks he arrives
she's jealous of her notoriety and not being her center of the world
he, the owner of humin (yes I like but for a just cause
 not a girl because his wife has never grown)
 
 
do you remember someone ?? and well him worse
until I open my veins
brf I will give you some slaps to it, it was not necessary to
 marry a notoriety he was shooting three movies I think
In short I reassure you the story is repeated at home
marriage too but I do not get married anymore, do not tell me about it
 
 
in short, for our trinity to walk, you must be in the same city the same room
and there we are
the holy trinity

but gordon wanted a girl
I do not know why
a girl
and there
it's the opposite of saving a life
it's creating life

because the angel chooses the soul of the child to be reincarnated

and the angel was waiting
but its carrier
had closed the door

I had to do what, ??
Gordon on the brink of suicide
not wanting to live his phenix anymore

need to know
I have more. 24 and -24 to act

when the animal comes back to me
because only a babysitter on the spot reassigns the animal
 
 
its phenix back to me

so I chose
a sacrifice for a creation
a vital energy to give
if you prefer a chacra

and what is a mom?
fertility
it is she clemency
where did my child come from?

but it's the good the brute the ugly
for you to understand

the ugly
king of peach
at the time it was you
the brute at the time it was me
a real ozzy osburne
and the good
ba guess
at the time naif it was gordon
 
 
and I had only 24 hours to save his soul to his future daughter

angel does not wait
 Ad vitam eternam

the mother carrier I had it
blood yes

but the body
the beauty
where do I take it?

and quickly more

and you

so I made an exchange with you
my fertility

you became. the bearer of creation
as the mother of creation

if you prefer. a laying hen
that I should have
in my place

it's like the souk
The law is the law
you take your place
or
you copy you replace
before I give you page two and you gore me

on page two I'll tell you one thing you know

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *