NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 21 septembre 2019

david page 3

yes I saved the unthinkable
michael

but exhausted of you
I broke up

without you
I am no longer abundance

and I have the right to your trash

we made our lives

and in our presence

recharging is done
I do
annihilated the cinema
by my book zero

but for that I need
Energy

but I like to understand

and in my suffering came the unthinkable

and my radiesthesia
detected i was in front

go back quickly
london dax

and he does not see me

but hot and cold

and I fall in love crazy

Why
he is the three of us alone

and I fall in love crazy

and I'm part of it

but london calls me

I can get tickets
and michael betrayed me

in short you can not fucks a slap to the pale copy of elton john

I need revenge and I do not
i saved michael
but not the copy of elton john

in short you are educated and you will not do it
same for me
I know it

good short london clemence

for her to live I had to wait 5 years near her
do you realize the go back in the world

I only lived for her

and at age 5 nothing could reach her
she was, is, and will always be

that's why I say

It's my daughter

because I am in it for life

when I think about it I had plenty with you
I can not see my daughter
do you realize

but she is beautiful
your eternal beauty

for me it's life
we three

at least we were

and london reminds me
than in 2020
fevier 3 days
you realize for me
for you
for ewan if he is there

short if the recharge will be done or not I do not know anything

but that's where I need tom before february

because if I am the key to all the doors
Tom is the locker
he closes the door

and I trust tom
so that I pray your good god to win in their euromilion to have my theater to me

tom is the imagination

it makes me feel

but I do not want to fall in love
and fall again

non visible
by a guy who wanted to ask me for marriage
and you
that changes trotory

eh i'm alive
visible

and not invisible shit

tom is the justice of tarot de marseille
and he will know if my other Jesus Christ is a fair
or. a copyist

I need a just like us to love

and not a fake ass you understand ??
he does not take the phone anymore
to talk to me from hawaii I moved out of poverty

in short that's why tom I dream to lead him
for his imagination
and ask him to pluck
my door to love
if I fall
I will not recover from it
you were too cruel
and I still can not survive from you
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *