NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 23 septembre 2019

my laziness of two children's games

my laziness of two children's games

two children yes mischievous
games
you are cape
or not cape
you do it or not

our play ground
the world

yet married
husband
occuppe
to the top of the head
to make you pale

but for some years he did not take into account his preoccupations
and was there in the morning
noon
and it was evening

just for him
 
 
not what you believe

no sex
no I'm cheating on my wife
never with me anyway
I would never have asked him or thought

but our games were so, well

I thought we were invincible
immortal

up to a problem below the belt

and I had only one word
net cut
sliced ​​in the snap
without knowing
if I said something
who did not like him
to offend??

SILENCE
 
 it broke my face
I lost everything in one word
a single fucking word

my joy
my Sunshine
my desire to live

he regnied me

after it's my life
I sought to know
he always deaf

me in my trash bins tried to eat to survive
a grafted problem has arrived another then another at the same time
but never came I would have believed my banishment

michael did not come
michael
is we two
indigo child
 
 
 
short in my trash
my ex friend I thought my friend
but not my thief

in short, a miracle

I make the drawer
the bottom the socks

I arrive there
but first class
I do not care
but I miss the trip

shortly thereafter
my ex friend
steals me
am mistaken
I cut everything

but I have nothing left
 
 
I will not fly anyway
never

I have deep in me the hope
tell me
Why
that he regnied fired
without a why
I wanted to know

if it were me he will tell me and I will leave
but at least I will know

I'm looking for him
suplie the suplie
if he sees it

he knows it
see my call

but nothing
nothing at all
total laziness

worse the same day
maybe he had a hole for me to make me dance on the stage
I do not know
in any case he had a hole
 
 
in my place

and in my place he filled with whom ??

his fucking rocket

who is going into my story because i planted david with elthon john for lucas ???

I will never know

but the atrocity is nothing next to how I felt about him

we will stay here it is my laziness
he did not even do anything that I died he really did not do anything
not even raised the little finger
nothing
total laziness
I can not hide it
I live again and again each time for you
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *