NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 septembre 2019

so that david and his globe



find me??
IMPOSSIBLE
 it is necessary
to become what it is
a mobster and a good one at the same time

and not suddenly a good or a bad guy
listening to so, human
that he turned it into a human
he listens to his human this idiot

but if he listened as before himself

there he will find me

but pooof I'm quiet
it's his human that he changed it into a little dog to his mum

not me
I loved to see him open the walls
women fall like flies
and slap your finger

everything becomes normal again

that was David I really ....loved...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *