NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 25 septembre 2019

for the rugby world cup what i want ??


that england is against
France, Wales or even Scotland

do not forget that england invented rugby

but do not forget that I have pure blood Gallois
by my grand father
and my son wins or me
I'm a winner

because put yourself in my place

a fucking redhead girl to daddy
that destroys the man you loved in your flesh to his nose

ask you butters of alcohol

it's you, his medium
you will make me a game for me ??
 
 
 I am the worst of the grudges in the world
 
 
 what do I understand
that you destroy yourself ??

I will never accept it

but before I get to england

it was that I beat the master of the game
the number one world
the first class hacker

who scoffed at me over the walk on Queen's birthday

australia

and never forget
that I am from without Welsh and French

and it will be you against me

while lust struck your mind
I was working
the Welsh them never rest
and do honor to their country !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *