NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 5 juin 2017

UK Attacks My Reviews

UK Attacks My Reviews

There is no need to be a seer like me to know
It is enough to deduce

In UK as in europe there are "dormants" child who has become auld since birth
Between 20 years to see 4 to years their plans made since even before their birth
Born to kill

But another plan to fuck their plan in the air

TERESA MAY
Who decided to cut UK to europe

Therefore in less than 3 week

Other "dormant" were revealed too early
hastily
It takes everything and everything

As in my country it has become
ROI MACRON and non-president

With tax that is increasing and even pensioners who are not tax-free countries before, become so that mr the continuous king are living lifestyle

During this time the UK is alone
To europe where she even turned her back

It is like an anglais who believes that scotland is in the usa

English is not Scottish
Being a man is not a fearful doggy in front of his wife

Uk is ahead of us for security
I trust the English people
To get up
And antispread the dormant

But I do not trust my country, its leader, the doggie to his mother

Which is beautiful outside
But rotten inside

Like the dormant
As the roy macron
Like those who call themselves white
And that they are like black from the inside
Making sofa promotion for even a green card
Made sky


Where there I do not even trust


Then yes I have faith in the uk people and not my French people in my country

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *