NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 5 juin 2017

Always has this glow but

Always has this glow but

When you're like me
You know what will happen

Without regret you prepare
You want in your heart at all taken
One that is made for this

But you have that glimmer of hope that tells you

Be compassionate the other despite what he did to you
is good

You prepare a door of entry for him

Despite that you know it will never be the same again

Just a fictional phony short-lived role that even he no longer knows who he is

Even if the other is ready and I will do it

You say to yourself

It is still good

but no

I was expecting what ??

Words that tell you you are i love you
Yes and the same day
with the other
As the official

You say to yourself

Witch will remain céibataire and for good
Without hearing pierrot or pinochio to cry
More than they already are.
finish

Do not ask me anymore
I would not listen to you anymore
No one else

I will remain offline permanently finished

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *