NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 6 juin 2017

Swinging by - NY007 a cat

Swinging by - NY007 a cat

Yes indeed

Yes i went back
Yes I called my spy
Yes we are Pentecôte on Monday
Yes there is not even my spy
Yes its answering machine
Yes i took my day of treatment
Yes I sleep all day if I take my day
Yes I take one quarter except since yesterday
Yes I will intermitently on instagram
Yes to someone who makes me smile and gives his news to him
Yes it makes me laugh

Yes, but

What I did not know is that he rocked me at MCGREGOR
That he to news of me and not mcgregor
Having the trace of my head say that of luke my drawing

and
Yes I did not know that it was boasted to mcgregor!

He sold it to moscow

and now
Sold to mcgregor

There are also all roads leads to rome
and now
All the way leads to mcgregor

whorehouse
We can see nothing
say nothing

Without that mcgregor the know ??

Thank you 007
It does not do anything anyway
Yes still
This does not mean that
We shared everything last summer in energy
That you must tell him everything about me !!!

In short I adore you 007 your natural stories of sherlock bicolore of NEWYORK !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *