NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 9 novembre 2019

bradley cooper ladygaga you are gods of love my God I have never seen a movie as love of my life a once in my life but in life

bradley couper ladygaga you are gods of love

my God
I have never seen a movie as
love
of my life
a once in my life but in life
 
 I told myself

i could have sent me plane car driver
I will have come
everywhere I will come
he is my life and he does not dare
he is my voice and he sings
he is my emotions when he dances

Oh my God
the earth does not turn round there is so much war shit jealousy

except the earth is watching you

when you lady gaga
you are love
 
 
I do not agree with you
I do not even know you

but he yes
it's my thrill
my anger
my joy
and when I see him
I am like the earth

I turn a good trick
good movement
common sense
he is my smile
my breath that I breathe
but he does not dare
I'm fed up
I know he loves me as I love him

My god, you are beautiful
I speak to him since
but seeing you in film

it is as if
that our life
fall the snow as I like it
the snow

oh it's the world's most beautiful film the star is the most beautiful
as long as he's on stage the whole world ...

my love letter
thank you for bringing love with your film to this land that without you 
turns more round
like my heart
 I'm sorry
like my heart
since
without him ...
I can not love
other than him
no more
I will never love again
without him since ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *