NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 novembre 2019

juvenil I know

juvenil I know

and although he remains down
it's so much more important the others
than those he loved
at least I thought

I'll be fine
but do not ask me
if I'm going to help him
because he loses his hair
her beauty
I never mind
he has everything to do surgery
I never mind
of all
selfish
you will stay there
I asked
but I'm not good enough for you
so you too for me
 
demander c'est la fin su monde
alors je ne demande plus
et je ne demanderai plus
surtout a eux
et  son globe
qu'il le bouffe son globe
voila
bon week end 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *