NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 24 novembre 2019

I never asked you


never it's you back

michael internet1 years of waiting and I told him yes
Gordon before he becomes silly
david never
he does not know what to use the internet except instagram
where before he was with me
like hearts

I do not run after you
I do not send anyone
the proof michael gordon
a big cow me
before can be

they have enough give me your intervieuw
its good

I do not want anyone apart
my little ironman
since david

and I emphasize
no more friendship either
because michael the proof that his interest and better
he runs while turning his back on you
and I have to see that in love
I'm unhappy

I got sick for a coffee
but alive
thanks to my little angel
here I hate you with all my heart
except my little heart
I recognize michael miss me
but not to him
so sometimes I'm nostalgic like the
voia that's it
and redpect my blog is my diary for not that I find myself 
crazy to have loved you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *