NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 24 novembre 2019

LAZARUS ???

LAZARUS ???
I sing
I calm down
and you arrive?
no of a dog
I do not believe it
you who works almost 24h24 to forget my face
you think I'll forgive you
because I told you
I think I love you?
but you do not like anyone except your life of lying
except your work
I believe it
but in you
Never again
thanks to you
I will not say another word
I do not open anything
not even my heart
of fear
to come across a liar like you
who know how to call
to write
take care of his team in the market embraces everyone
except
except me
then polish
will you see elsewhere if I'm there
and mn blog is not for you even if I recorded your passage that I know by heart
but for me
I talk to my ironman
I hope someday
I could kiss him
without it being like you
afraid of the witch I am
forgetting the woman you have built here is everything and let me hover 
at the voice of my 
little angel and not your fake words thank you
 
 
your passages on my blog are for me
a proof that I'm not crazy
because you made me sick enough
but it's for me
my god i pray that my little ironman never be like you ever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *