NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 6 novembre 2019

lazarus do you think I do not feel you?



you have everything
you will take everything

all seasons
of all time
even beyond

and I'm on
that end of February
you will decoender

because twice
mean three

I do not care
replace you said
ohh pity

short

yet hawaii
gray telephone
a circle with the fingers we formed my number

you were hanged
to my voice
between two tapping of beard to redo

and the

we do not hold out
nor the telephone
still tell me

oh are you coming?

not even
not even in dreams

in any case you did not lose the word for 99 percent of the planet and your team

but I
who is it ??
when I was poor
we were far

it was far away ??
Hawaii was not so far away
and down there you left a word
or two

be respectful

short make any movie
series
all the plans
even to be beautiful
your lipo of coprt
I know

but backs back

if I want it
jesus will want

anyway

it's true i asked to see on stage michael

but he will not do it

he's like you

99 percent of the planet except me

so I'm going
I think by bus
expensive month
but I will be there

with or without you
that I do not draw you
not for you

it's for your lack of rest and especially
that you reach out to 99 people except one me here it's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *