NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 16 novembre 2019

to my son little explanation



as you play it big lord

David was right but it took 6 years
to discover you
your hidden face

short david david david

had said

I'm going to regret it

short is yes
But
 
 
you are a baby next to us three

and three
I'm getting out of your life equation

your fathers, they must be three
and in the same country
for

recharge yourself of course

I put it down of course
I never hide hatred

david his last words you know which

to leave me for a baby

yes and the day you grow up we'll see

as I refuse to recharge you

you do not have the top choice
o the three together or me

but one of the three will not do you

because you have done the unthinkable

make me twist you

and to me he knows it will never pass
 
 
and 2020 you can put a cross on

it's clemence 'it will be
and not you

how can we talk about myself
to another person
 
 
and this person did your commission to talk to me

so you do not really know me

do your commission yourself

if you do not stay with the children of your kindergarten

it's me who is unleashed scottish santa santa

tell you this day
me your mother who give you back your life

do it all alone this day
It's finish

and your battlefield is closed
as long as you drive yourself

I do not have to lose
but you

cystic fibrosis

all that relates with the throat

appeal to your common sense

I do not care

but know that your larbun has cost him dear then imagine you

you will look for everything
but you will not find

because all the chemn will lead me
whether you want it or not

but this day
I will tell you NO
AND FOR GOOD CONTINUATION, I will never have believed so much hane coming from you
and yes david you were right
he will never grow up ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *