NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 24 novembre 2019

Recognize me and see me

Recognize me and see me

and yes
if not it does not work
it's cosmic
energetics
genetique
all the words you use

me what a
reflection
mirror
reflection
see me
and I'm here

here is to believe or not
but my genetic code does not know how to lie
he does not pronounce
but when it is necessary
I must decode

that's it that's all
 
 how do you want it to work if not? i'm not jesus christ me
but in your eyes marie madelaine
to mine no
I'm just me
and
it's just me
 
 
in anything
what a reflection
just believe it to believe it
and I believe in it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *