NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 6 novembre 2019

my big love the truth ??



Oh dear
go see a french movie the belle epoque

he is a man who wants to relive his great love

and do not fall

my great love to me

it's not mcgreor

he was my first
to become
how to say
to be loved

but my great love

is inaxessible
idiot
handsome
an immortal talent
a white horse

I'll kill to see him on stage with his horse

and when he invited me
behind my newspaper where I was hiding

a great love
or before him I never said more than three words
in front of so much beauty

i go back to london

not for him
to relive the white horse

because he

he changes his trotory

but he has not changed since my coffee my journal his white horse
and I begassine not to open my word
only to look at him and lose myself in his eyes
and to fly with him when he is the 4 walls

here I will never say

I'm from the family root surgeon do not forget it
I will never admit
behind him
because I am incapable
that it's all for me
love of my life
who in him I never had a place even next to his elect his
here I will never say anything.............

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *