NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 24 novembre 2019

yes I can read

yes I can read

exalts
read
book
star
also invoke

oh it's not funny if you're the only one playing

he will understand

and for celine dion ??
she only knew one man in her life
minor
mjeure
women
star

and do not otherwise know things outside by her husband

it's not his fault
she pays the fault of her husband

who by most
took
undertook
steal
taken back
 
 but what do I do
else do it
yes yes
not as good as me

but nobody knows how to worry about me
not once

I have only one regret
I really like

like celene dion

but of a man a real
who did not know how to keep me
look at me
and really love me

that's why I'm invoking to protect him

like celine dion who knew nothing without him
Well, I'm in love
it's the same

but I lost it
and that's the only regret in my life

and to finish
yes celine dion
do not put more money on it
she must recover herself
if not she will follow it is like
true love

deceased living
or not
legend or not
Jesus or the devil 2 or 2
There is the question
I am 2 like 2
the man
wife
my deadly love

oh shit and that's french
I will love him all my life and nothing of him....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *