NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 16 novembre 2019

on November 22 they bet against me on

on November 22 they bet against me on

the two disc I bought him
everything first
to have a word
more than a signature

they bet between her
that newzeland
will have the biggest word
and me??
via nothing
nada

but I paid
obliged to pay him
to have a word

a dirty kid
that I love the most in the world if you knew
in addition to poland my mom's land she was crying out of motions

and me?? ask me why
 
 
the venom of the Italian chnson
is in my eyes the jealousy of others

I can not stand jealousy anymore

I just do not understand
take my contact to save time
so much better

but when my contact asks you
ask him
and not once
to him of all the earth
that he looks at me
even my drawing
well no

I anguish because of the close innodation
but I'm getting regretted for the first time in my life
I would never have thought

to help save a life
for a smile
a heart
in exchange
it's worth it that I have a health in less
because it's my job
to save to achieve whole lives

my answer
no and I regret it
here is
do not come
this is not the moment
I will break everything
I'm going to go get a stamp to sleep
to forget
that the world is bullshit
and she'll be fine without me
the proof I am invisible
no contact with me
of my love
even from my entrails of chakra
so shit from the bottom of my heart
fuck you go it's turn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *