NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 7 novembre 2019

Jude Law my eternal open heart

Jude Law my eternal open heart

oh it goes back before ewan

then to my regret we were three
they became
inseparable
in front of me

but when we were three
neither of us paid attention to how I felt

their career
so much better

but the man

david yes in front of Gordon
oh damn it's hard

David before Gordon
he made me crazy

to both of us on the same day
im became
wiccan
to his wizarding eyes
the same day
both together
it's up they went down like that
 
 
David
I saved him more than once
of everything I believe

david david
oh borders "l

david is the beauty of Venus in my eyes

this is the gift I saw of him
my first vision of my life

but there

despite 20 years

he did not even look at me

except the day I left

it's true in london it's my place
even my mother testifies
the taxi recognize me

themselves for years I brought him back

and in London, it's Jude Law's friend
feminine that they call me
even at the theater
 
 I was born in a theater

so a man theater singing interpretation
improvisation imagination

is a man who fills me

if you do not have it
not worth it

but david david

it's all about a wooden crate
I saw it
shit
death life life anger love thief and so on and now
purity night more

and all that to the map as to the restaurant? as a country of the globe ??

yes it's david
 
 
david is the very kindness
the kindness embodied in life
the most beautiful smile
damned me

a breath on your lips
to shudder for hours

yes to the theater at the cinema
on TV
he is like love hate
all what

he is hated by his talent
he is hated by his magnetism

but he is respectful
worse than a pope
I know it
and when he became
it's normal
 
 
4 million women on the street around him
I worshiped
he is beautiful my god
god created him first in london i always said

I still love it
it made me beautiful it's crazy but it's true

but he broke in a human this magnetism

I adored because everything
 his women me how to say
envy me

I worshiped

because it was my friend

one and the same person

if i love him ?? off the theater ??

yes it is the light of my nights since a coffee

that I dream of bought back in England

he is my god like my lucifer
he is my beautiful as my kasimodo

in London

we are we

that's what I say
and that's all
it's too hard yes really
he is and will always be
our heart a heart has both only ... voila ....
always.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *