NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Without me?? they are not



they are nothing
and have nothing left

1 months and 3 months my benefactor my energy

disappears if I do not recharge

except for Gabriel
and Gabriel is my son
he is forging himself
like me
without anyone

I thought you said it to him

but from the light he will meet their duality
themselves the darkness
and without my light
They will do
like so much of the anonymity
from one day to another

because if it does not make me dream anymore
or that I am no longer affected
or that they have me bullied

3 things I say

do not go see elsewhere if I'm there that means

it's over for them
but if I told you so

you have to read me
at least it was necessary in due time
and they know it good day well to you too
 
 
yes for some you get to know little by little anonymity reappear

it's like that
31 years that I exercise and yes I put of the world at the top as downstairs

but I stopped when he did not make me dream anymore
 
 
when they started he did not have a single euro and he met me happiness or not they alone judge they alone have come never me I hate and hate their world but a euro more euro they had promised to help their neighbor and not too much their offspring carun did two other 1 and then became a ghost it is to be a father that ?? me no another adopts and he makes his girlfriend swell and his kids one in germany the other will never be him
 
 
 
and his companion she is not crazy she takes and became her queen of slaves

and him in everything

a life of lies

you want me to dream
well no

and it's not me it's about numerology and the stars

go read book
seeing what will delight you

all will give you reason on me

duality

my euro on them is not and has not proliferated on an action 
innocence and not their actuin to fatten

here is the I wish you a good week

me
forced vacancy
parmonspychiatre

feeling sorry for having an idiot

and especially

moon absence for uil never affect me again because my presence
 he never opened his eyes
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *