NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 novembre 2019

it's unthinkable

it's unthinkable
for my mother it's deguelasse

and for me

I hate the whole globe
I would like to leave the dune in his trash

I regret and jeregrette to have helped all my life
 
 
 
contaminated water

without doctor
doctor yes
for the curists

so mother and me at the wc

ca person

we have a stomach ache thanks to their water

his soul person

people have nothing to say to my mother's word

I say I

you die they make a picture

the old maritime Seine
to keep his son bites for 6 years in his donut

and nobody did anything

it was enough of a flood to ask if the old is alive or not

type internet
seine maritime
contaminated water
la France

if I'm crazy or not

the poor old man had kept her dead son because without her pension she would be dead
it's normal
no
world does not care
except when one day or another will happen to you
 
 
and this day the
you will eat your fingers to not help
people you even like for nothing

nadinelaure rest
rest in peace

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *