NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 novembre 2019

not for me thankgiving



you want news
I do not want to give any

keep your holidays
the spirit of thanks giving is to give food to those who are hungry

me to eat it's not until next monday
and I have some piece of cloth that I cut in a blanket for a girl's towel

for everything and for everything we have my mother and me 150 of plantafin
vegetaline

so do not come and ask for my news
when you eat like a pig
 
 
no good mood
must better leave me alone
I have for my mother
we have coffee
but in short
the spirit of thank giving does not include the french

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *