NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 9 novembre 2019

if mcgregor is my type of man ??



oh no but not at all

I hate lean
the arrogant
too lean

he is red
Scottish more
the yes

but he reignited his country
at least I think it
so even more I hate him

and when he gets muscle
it's even worse

arrogant I can not frame him
and I will never be there again
 
 but there
what he has me more about him

its natural
their eyes
his motorbike
his freedom
his anger
his I do what I want
if not, you're going to get fucked

I am and I remain
You know who i am

there he drives me crazy

he even plays in kilt in a bagpipe desert

I'm crazy crazy

but it was before
his desert from the start in bagpipes and his end I lose myself

but know one in the world
 
 
in his presence
Gordon who is it ??
incredible but true

never once, even in dreams

with a strong
protective
rebel
moving
touching
knowing everything
the world is his
legs to no longer finish me dream
a back to make me mourning of love
and when he moves

it's beautiful
and believe me
even mcgror i will not be who knows if he was passing and you too aleur

because with the presence
to feel loved
beautiful
Adoe
you have the freedom to get up
to finish the day in your eyes
 
 with a presence
you feel carried away
safe
free
happy
you dance
sing
you just travel by his words
nothing is forbidden
he passes and he passes
What day is it
What time
all his troubles in his presence
you do not even think of them

you are immortal with him

that's what love means to me

and the film of the century
the star is born

I recorded it
to watch it quietly
with my cat and my package of kleenex

and it makes me think so much about us

short and we
who knows??
no it's too hard but I still love it
but it's not mcgegor
that makes me shiver like that
know it
even if mcgrgor is in my heart forever
his presence is a whole of the infinite name that sgnified us

that's all and I will not say anything to this subject...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *