NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 21 novembre 2019

you have three chances



and yes
consider yourself lucky you never left me a chance to tell you
Why
know that I will not change
he is my son
and yours
but in Borgia
to be a doctor is an art
but wanders borgia is the supreme art

Borgia did not make me a feather of evil in 21 years

and you become human with that ??
and you cursed me ??

because a human redhead

short while continuing the human being

and you have the definitive blocking

but if borgia come back
I change into a temporary
and our song will fly away

3 chances

you taught me how to play
then play
even if what you did to me is not a game

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *