I'm going to redo his cravat
if he gives his news to the other
instead of me
who is asked
the cravatte
he will understand
no matter kenobi
the nerves worse
if you see him
yell him on it
that he gives of his new
and if he's in ecuador
who enters
because trump
and Turkish
michael
do not go either
mexico mefie you if you do not fit
in short, I said everything
and who cares for me
personne
so kenobi
to go to the greek if I'm there
Here is the limit that I can hardly endure
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
jeudi 10 octobre 2019
kenobi ?? et moi c'est personnel
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Nombre total de pages vues
Ты, там...
Ты, там... Ты его помиловал? Защитил? Переправил из этой проклятой страны в Армению? Где я внезапно исчезла, получив град ударов, став инв...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.