NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 mai 2020

2 - you think it did nothing to me ??

you think it did nothing to me ??

even an adult child is a child

he is now growing up with social media

a child tells me

my hero says my country is lifeless ??

a British child has the right to hear this from his hero ??

if he didn't want to be a hero

that there is still lying and pervetion still to lie

it's his life

but not that of a child
 
 
I liked it
whore

this is my creation ??

yesterday I did the impossible

for a group of children accompanied by a parent

writing to me

knowing that my drawings also represent a heroic message

they did not wait

and alerted me

if i didn't have it yesterday
I will never have done it

I did it

by love
for a heart
for children

who believe their hero

protect the world
children
the planette

with its history
his pipe
his books
his violin
his cape
his heart

and they ask me
to restore
the truth??

who i really like ??

and it will change things ??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *