NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 mai 2020

3 I am a golden child

I am a golden child

capable of miracle
just by my heart

but i am not immortal

a child yes

he has strength
love
life

to watch

the peace
happiness
protections

their fight

for the planet
the climate
the corovarirus

he sees that the hero’s good
 
 
we are in pain
we get up

bateman quote

for a smile
A joy
a child
who tell you

his hero will return

he has all the language this child

his hero is high in the sky

how many children including me

look at the sky

he suffers for life
but the child survives

by the cartoon of my angel
my iroman
who saved me from blows

my superman who made me dream

and the only man I loved one evening

is !! I told him opposite

and him

as sweet as superman

became

immortal like ironman !!!

so if it's me who created conveyed

the apocalypse in film by wolverine
or by a hero saying that england is lifeless?

new scotland
new england

Where is she

USA

this is what a child understands

heroic england hero

and I believe it !!

even if I’m French by accident

I would always fight for a child who even believes in Australia
what are heroes

is protected by royalty
like prince harry in england now in the usa

I believe it

in Australia
despite the fire
a koala was born

the sky sign

so i did

because my life is called england

and i will always love him

even if i am old but i am still this child
looking at the sky

for ironman
superman

here is my fight

but the sleep I borrow you
I love you with very strong love

but it hurts
I will recover

but a child
has the right to dream
that Superman
be there for him and his planet against the coronavirus

I believe it
like my arm at peaceonday

they had condemned me !!!

the voice that heals

I'm tired
I cry
I gave everything

i love you..where you are ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *