NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 mai 2020

The power of the heart

The power of the heart

OK
and why the truth
because this is the year of forgiveness
so i try
if i don't try i'll blame myself
 
 
 
must go back to how I was raised

wiccan guardian
child closet
don't see the light
stay in the dark
you grow
we tell you
stay locked up
they must not see you
hear you

even my own brother who wanted my place
 
 I was raised by my grandfather in the dark

one day he announces to me

3 roy will crown your life my queen
my little princess

easy one will be a planet
the other will dance
and the 3rd will not be who he is and it's up to you to tell him
 
 children like me
we make them locked up
pplacard child

lest we be burned
come frankeinstein
considered a monster

even by his brother
 
 
to be protected?

deprived of a childhood
deprived of growing up

but to listen and realize

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *