NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 mai 2020

to get up persuade me

so you chose witchcraft

to get up
persuade me

that it is own picture

know that i am bruised
broken
abandoned
trash

but you will never make me believe
that michael is an i don't even dare

a non-brave

you will never make me believe that david is a shit

and you will never make me believe

that my heart
that you will never have

is like you

yes i refuse to be loved

but continuous
I never mind

but you even try to win me back

never

do what you want

I know he loved me

but if i no longer liked

love him

and if a hair is wavy
of my son my daughter
micahel

or him

not even in dreams you will be and i don't need music
of my stuff
of me

because I know that without her

your grave you are nothing

as you put nothing on me

goodbye gordon
even if you have become

you will not become it again

my hero....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *