NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 27 mai 2020

Peace One Day my meeting

Peace One Day my meeting

incredulous
I do not want to go
ub sage tell me
you will be there
my arm was plastered the umpteenth operation which had not worked
I had no more moving arms

I did not believe it anymore

except him

my sage

I arrive
it's raining

they open the doors to me before everyone else
I have little
it's my first time since my accident
 
 
I no longer believe in myself
him yes

I go back I am there
they recognize me
I'm not moving

but has his voice
to his music

his heartless people
without words
not speaking the same language before

dance sing from the same heart
of all the colours

the music
he is there he beckons me
I'm hiding

not my arm all of a sudden
we take me we dance all over the znith
one heart
one soul

my arm walks him

my sage smiles at me

it's him i owe him
he never asked me for anything in return
 
 
but just to show me
that the heart
the song
open the hearts of men
of a whole planet

the power of the heart

if i draw today
and ask him to continue to believe
in this planet
to change things
One day
an extra day
by the power of the heart

to my sage for a day
thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *