my princess
after the pain
of
i want to be dad
to call until death
to be a girl
I returned
i can't hear crying and wanting a child
so yes I needed a unit
a trinity
hearty
Yes
I exchanged my femininity with a fisherman
who is the real dad
in short
I realize
I will be back
but on my condition
she will be me
to the despair of his father
and I gave my wish
to a dad I thought was a father
no one wanted it
apart from his father from the past and me
I fell back into its mirage magic
but she was alive
a bother
the most beautiful woman in the world
and is my daughter
even if it never will be
I found it harder to talk about her
because his father snatched it from me
I just wanted to see her once
before turning his page of savie
i don't have that right
I died that day
but she is alive
pain in the neck
but she is my princess
I only have two
and a love that has my heart
short plus time
really here
do what you want
I have accomplished
I do not want anything
and i won't take anything
i just want
that their life
either what was snatched from me
and forbidden
to live a good life ....
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
mardi 26 mai 2020
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
Voila…
Chez nous les hébreux se propage Vous avez assermenté couture segment d allegeance à l anti christ Qui vous a rendu rouge demoniaque comme...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.