NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 mai 2020

3 years that I still believed in you

3 years that I still believed in you

you have me
humiliate
Laundry
babbled
reduced to madness
depression
to make her mad

she is crazy

let's burn

burn me
if you like

but don't burn the kids

who have nothing to do with his message

who are like me

faith in their hero

the real ones
ironman
superman
and we other

anonymous hero

who believe that all human beings are good

it's just a misunderstanding
intenet
filmogtaphic

of a man without panties who must resigned
and disown his medals of honor from his country of england

never open your mouth of biblical false image again

and live his life of lies but in anonymity
the most total

and let him stop talking while cinea again

I beg you

he abandons family friend country to suicide to live his lies

he is not your hero

but IRONMAN
SUPERMAN

are carriers of happiness
protective
from the real planet
ours
So now burn me if it sings you that I thought I liked

a monster that he became alone
of his cowardly bad deed
false image

what are your heroes in reality
on the Internet
from England
in the world

who are your benchmarks
your fathers

and for me

protective
dreams of children from all over the world...
merci de m'avoir lu
et d'essayer de me croire
de ce soir
pour tout les enfants
adultes usa qui n'ont rien demander
que de vivre
dans la paix..sur le sol americain et dans le monde..
merci... 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *