NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 mai 2020

My letter to the heart

i cry as much as
knowing I'm in it since I alerted him
and of course
to spain
 
 
If a hero for you generates your star messiah

so we listen to it
we are children
this is our kenobi messiah

if a hero say
the grown up child
with the message of his hero

and wait
and he was promoted
diploma
the child is adult

he put since his time
saved calling to insult

innocents

those who are on american territory
of all the colours

their messiah cuts their heads

so we too
 
 
in short it is a summary

I'm in too much pain

no one during his three years heard me

I wrote drawing battling night and day

with my heart

because we were the generation before
violence

gone beyond this curse

violence we know we were born into violence

but we don't see evil

we are not plush teddy bears
 
 
and we too have the right
to live
to exist
no matter our color

no matter our name

we have a heart

and my heroes saved me from the blows
protection from violence
to get up
to live
to be wanted

monsters
as non heroic
who don't have the courage to live

and we created its problem
his suppressed desires

in a biblical existence fictif  that does not exist

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *