NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 mai 2020

3-3 2 - 2 A Stuart to Brooklyn 1-1

But you scream
You yell

it's not my fault if you missed
destroy

I have the right to live

no shut up
dressed as a boy

we must not see what is different miraculous

I asked to be born ??

if the large ones are null

it's my fault ??

so before the inevitable

my grandfather

english
Scottish

take me away like a silent hero

and until his death

religious jew

tell me who i am

I'm not from here
but what about the bible
books
have a magical healing power

like your toy in your hand

all red and gold

and i stayed until his death

explaining to me that we can save lives by the theater like him
during the war

and be a hero in his own way

showing me the sky
that everything is possible

to destroy the feared of men who no longer believe
men who don't take responsibility for their fault

but who kills strikes
burns

children souls people

who looks at life as it is

and not as would have wished

easy money
money money

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *